Train Services and Locomotives

In 1893 there were three trains daily to Healesville with Sunday trains commencing on the 3rd December 1893. The general appendix from 1989 - 1908 shows that the line was available to the Old “R” Class locomotives and lighter engines. In 1908 it was the same plus“D” locos. In 1913 all classes were allowed. In 1918 it was all classes except “C” class.

1970-06-28-03

 

K184 turned at Healesville 28/06/70 (Paul DeSaulty).